The Neighbourhood EXudes charm
The development is set high up on the stables dune above third beach in Dana Bay, Mossel Bay. Enjoy sweeping views east towards Pinnacle Point and west to Vleesbaai.
This residential area is situated to the west of Mossel Bay city centre. There are various small business nodes with convenience stores, service station, medical suites, restaurants and other infrastructure. The area is a Conservancy which includes fynbos and various small game species such as bushbuck, duiker and tortoises. Dana Bay is blessed with beautiful views of the sea and the bay, to the east is the Pinnacle Point Beach & Golf Estate and to the west is Vleesbaai. There are sightings of dolphins all year round in the waves below and during the winter months the whales are often seen.
The Garden Route
The broader area where Mossel Bay is located is known as the Garden route. The Garden route is known for its diversity in nature and mild climate. The coastal area is mainly Fynbos (riversdal – Mossel Bay), as well as forestry areas (George – Tsitsikamma) and in the northern section (oudtshoorn) you will find a semi-desert climate and scenery.
Mossel Bay is located exactly half-way between Cape Town – the provincial capital of the Western Cape Province – and Port Elizabeth (both 400 km away), so it’s your ideal property ownership destination.
Weather & Nature
Mossel Bay has more than 60 kilometers of beaches – with at least 300 days of sunshine in every 365. The riches of the Indian ocean, the Cape Fynbos and the Outeniqua Mountains
Why Invest in Mossel Bay?
Mossel Bay has the perfect mix between adventure, family, activities, culture, great local and traditional cuisine, pristine beaches, warm atmosphere and friendly people.
Centrally located in the Garden Route, Mossel Bay is the perfect ‘base station’ for your investment. All the other towns are a short scenic drive away. ‘Day trips’ is a popular term in our area, as our guests love to visit the Garden Route but stay in our cozy bay.
EXposure to the Garden Route
- To Mossel Bay -10 min
- To George (Airport) - 35 min
- To Knysna - 1hr 20 min
- To Plettenberg Bay - 1 hr 40 min
- To Oudtshoorn - 40 min
EXhilarating attractions close-by
- Beach (2 minutes)
- Surfing, kite surfing, beach volleyball and other beach activities and fishing - (2 minutes)
- Restaurants (15 minutes), on hotel completion restaurants on site
- Theatres - Monroe Theatre, The Barn (15 minutes)
- Games reserves & Lodges - Gondwana, Indwala, Botlierskop, Nyaru, Zorgfontein & Hartenbos (15-30 minutes)
- Museums - Diaz Museum, Great Brak River Museum, Janine Iron and Washing Museum, ATKV Hartenbos Museum (15-30 minutes)
- Archaeology - Pinnacle Point Caves and Cape St Blaize Cave (15 - 20 minutes)
- Mossel Bay Art Route
- Cycle routes - various local and mountainous trails close by (15-45 minutes)
- Golf - Pinnacle Point, Mossel Bay Golf Club, Oubaai Golf club, Fancourt, George (15-45 minutes)
- Hiking - Cape St Blaize Trail, Oyster Catcher Trail & various other local walks (15 minutes)
- Horses - Botlierskop Safaris, Eight Bells, Pencheron Stud (15-45 minutes)
- Fishing - Freshwater, deep sea charters (15-30 minutes)
- Boat trips Romonza Sea Island (15 minutes)
- Shark cage diving (15 minutes)
- Sports clubs - Rugby, Running, Hockey, Karate, Tennis, Surf Lifesaving, Bowling, Chess, Yacht, Hiking, Model Airplane, Cricket (15 minutes)
- Wine estates - Jakkalsvlei Private Cellar (30 minutes)
ProXimity To Amenities
The nearest convenience shops are within two kilometres of the development. There are two larger malls, within 15 minutes drive these being the “Langeberg Mall” and the “Mosselbaai Mall” both with national tenants. There are various business nodes within a ten minute drive of the development. There is a Provincial hospital and the Life Bayview Private hospital.